Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My endorsements for Thursday's Club Election

To my friends at the Amateur Radio Club of El Cajon.

Yes, I know the club election for new officers is this Thursday, Dec 8th. As most of you know, I did spend quite a bit of time with the club and would still be there physically if only I lived in the area. Of course I am still wanting to be active, and serve the club however I can.

I have decided to endorse a few candidates for office:

President:   Steve Weed KO4QT
Vice Pres     Nick Prodanovich AD6UK

Treasurer:     Michael Grogan KJ6LRB 
Secretary:     Karen Halloway KJ6DWX
Directors:    
  Mike Maston N6OPH          Dave Ward KI6GRN
  Daniel Warner KJ6IOB     Raymond Boisvert W1CTM
  Tom Wilson KI6ABZ          Tuck Miller NF9T

Steve, Karen and Michael are running unopposed. 

Nick is running for Vice President.  I have been friends with Nick for a short time, and in that short time, I have found Nick to be cool headed, slow to anger, and wanting to do what is best for this club. 

I have listed 6 candidates for the Director's position. All of whom have already served on the board at least once.   Some of them have even contributed to the Counterpoise when asked.  They have demonstrated their willingness to serve this club.  
Nothing at all against the other candidates, I simply do not know them well enough to actually endorse them.

Of course, you see my name as well.  I would appreciate your vote.  73

Tuck
                           





No comments:

Post a Comment